Sr On-Site Svcs Spec Hospitality (22-02454)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Provide general assistance in cleaning kitchen and function areas, as directed
- Manage conference/hospitality calendar, greet clients and guests
- Conference room sweeps (adjust chairs, wipe down tables, stock supplies, adjust blinds)
- Flip chart, white boards and cork board set-up and assembly
- Food preparation set-up - break down for client meetings, parties - company events
- Maintaining kitchens and cleaning kitchen equipment including coffee machines, refrigerators, microwaves, ice machines, etc.
- Loading dishwasher with items used by the client personnel
- Ordering and keeping track of inventory for supplies, food, beverages, etc. for kitchens, conference rooms and pantries
- Maintain occasional cleaning duties as needed in the office or building locations (i.e. trash removal, dusting, cleaning and restocking restrooms break rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, window washing)
- May perform general clerical, copy center, mail and delivery duties such as distributing office supplies, packages, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required
- Performs other job duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related hospitality and office experience is preferred
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits