Sr Receptionist & Switchboard ($1200 Sign On Bonus) (22-02419)
$1200 Sign On Bonus for New Ricoh Employees.
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls from all over the United States.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets the public.
- Distributes name badges to visitors, temporary employees, etc.
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Schedules meeting rooms for all.
- Answers and transfers calls from all over the United States.
- Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events.
- Performs light Administrative duties.
- Performs PC Support and Administrative duties as needed.
- Acts as a model for Vision, Values, and Mission.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Responsible for the timely updates of company phone and speed dial lists.
- Responsible for issuing of the Company Loaner Cell Phones.
- Assists Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
- Understands other work areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of prior switchboard experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits