Sr Specialist, Order Administrator (22-02376)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
The Order Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales organization in generating profitable, quality orders as well as plays a pivotal role in the management of the orders for equipment, service and services delivery to the Ricoh customers. The Order Administrator owns the key sales order process steps between the Sales Rep, who generates the sales opportunity and order data, and serves as a central point of contact for all aspects of order management from the point of an order being Booked through Billing and Funding. Acting as a liaison between the Sales Teams, Billing, Supply Chain, Central Planning/Purchasing, Enterprise Services, RFS and Third-Party Lease vendors, the Order Administrator manages every aspect of the order. While driving orders to completion, serves as a Subject Matter Expert providing and managing order status updates as requested, technical assistance, and delivery coordination to Supply Chain, Sales, Service and Customer Administration Leadership. Provides excellent customer service and ensures that the customer receives correct equipment order as well as accurate invoices. Manages incoming/outgoing communication with Sales regarding order statuses while keeping the applicable departments engaged. Addresses issues that are encountered and ensures that communication and updates are processed in a timely manner. In addition to the standard responsibilities, the Order Administrator will also be responsible for reporting and customer issue resolution along with managing the interaction with the Lease Escalation Team, RFS and Third Party Lease Vendors to ensure effective and expedited funding.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive sales orders from the Sales Rep: (1) as raw, basic data that needs to be combined into a cohesive order and enter into the sales order application, or (2) as a work-in-process order that is partially or completely entered in the sales order application.
- Evaluates factors for orders that determine revenue and cost, including pricing, lease rates, vendor credits, promos, and sales compensation.
- Verifies accuracy of product information, and pricing according to published price structures and customer contract agreement; follows up on any modifications to original order to ensure billing accuracy.
- Ensures all associated supporting documentation is provided.
- Completes sales orders based on the quality requirements dictated in Ricoh Policy and procedures.
- Verifies accuracy of product information and customer contract agreements; follows up on any modifications to original orders to ensure billing accuracy.
- Maximizes order processing to ensure timely delivery and invoicing in accordance with established cycle time requirements.
- Reviews results from leasing programs and accuracy of document submittals with sales.
- Provides status update on open orders to sales; runs and reconciles various Order Management reports.
- Expert knowledge in all customer accounts and order types
- If issues related to a sales order arise after it is passed to Order Management, Senior Specialist is responsible for facilitating resolution.
- May serve as a lead in coordinating the flow of paperwork to Associates and Specialist.
- Ensures excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manages orders booked in Oracle which includes the responsibility of monitoring and providing internal status updates, from the point of being booked through delivery, invoicing and funding, as well as forecasting accuracy.
- Responsible for the progression of the order ensuring there are no delays as to mitigate preventable month to month Order Roll
- Must be adept at communicating and collaborating with any responsible parties as to the status of orders as requested including Sales, Supply Chain, Service Operations and Finance
- Utilizes, reconciles and able to run and format various Order Management reports.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Programs, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Effectively executes to all targeted KPIs
- Operates as central point of contact for funding questions from Sales, Sales Support, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and Customer communication post invoicing. This includes intra-company communication between business lines and divisions.
- Works on behalf of RICOH and the customer to streamline and improve RICOH processes in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Handles complex customer and lease invoicing disputes and requests credit memos for any erroneous or modified billing.
- Ensures all transactions are billable and fundable before install.
- Responsible for initiating and processing the lease funding for all lease deals
- Acts as liaison with third party leasing companies and customer to resolve issues and ensure timely funding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist with training of new employees
- Assist other team members with large and complex orders
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a 2-year college degree or equivalent business experience in business-to-business environment.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -- 5 years experience in a related field (sales, customer service, operations, finance).
- Experience managing multiple priorities providing support to a sales and service organization.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits