Cust Svc Support Rep
Recognized as one of Forbes’s 2020 World’s Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine’s list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking a Clinical Toxicology Customer Service Representative at our location in St. Paul, MN. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the Clinical Toxicology Customer Service team of a leading global life sciences company that advances patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to external customers via phone and email
- Answer customer inquiries, research issues and provide effective resolutions to client issues and concerns
- Build strong relationships with other team members and departments; providing excellent internal customer service to optimize service to all external clients
- Document issues, action steps and outcome of customer inquiries
- Document and process change requests promptly and efficiently
- Make outbound calls to existing customers providing them with information about new products and services
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to present professional image via phone; superb phone etiquette skills
- Excellent research and problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite programs
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.