Sr Specialist, Order Administrator (22-02567)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Order Support is responsible for supporting the Sales organization in generating profitable, quality orders. The Order Support Sr. Specialist owns the key sales order process steps between the Sales Rep, who generates the sales opportunity and order data, and the Order Coordinator who receives the order from Sales and facilitates the Operations related processes (configuration, delivery, contract set-up, billing, etc). In addition to the standard Order Support responsibilities, the Order Support Sr. Specialist will also be responsible for reporting and customer issue resolution support consistent with the needs of National and certain Major Accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive sales orders from the Sales Rep: (1) as raw, basic data that needs to be combined into a cohesive order and entered into the sales order application, or (2) as a work-in-process order that is partially or completely entered in the sales order application.
- Evaluates factors for orders that determine revenue and cost, including pricing, lease rates, vendor credits, promos, and sales compensation.
- Verifies accuracy of product information, and pricing according to published price structures and customer contract agreement; follows up on any modifications to original order to ensure billing accuracy.
- Ensures all associated supporting documentation is provided.
- Completes sales orders based on the quality requirements dictated in Ricoh Policy and procedures.
- Maximizes throughput of accurate and fundable orders.
- Must be adept at utilizing resources that have functional responsibility for Sales, Operations, and Finance to assist them.
- Provides status update on open orders to sales.
- If issues related to a sales order arise after it is passed to Order Management, the Order Support Associate is responsible for facilitating resolution.
- May assist with training of new employees.
- May serve as a lead in coordinating the flow of paperwork to Associates and Specialist.
- Provides Order Coordinator back-up support in times of heavy workload or reduced staff.
- Assists Associates and Specialists with complex orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Requires 3+ years of business experience, including any combination of RICOH and/or general business
- Requires 2+ years of sales/customer support/customer service required
- Financial/ops analyst related experience preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/VeteranClick Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits