We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
The Receptionist will often be the first level of contact for visitors and employees, either by phone or in person. This role must provide a positive corporate image while providing assistance to individuals who are visiting our facilities. This role requires being the LIC location 5 days a week.Responsibilities
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines the nature of their business, and notifies the appropriate individual or department of arrival.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of organization's business and the facility in which they operate to appropriately guide and direct questions, callers, and guests.
- Acts as a liaison with Facilities management and the Security Operations Center to report and resolve building issues and provide appropriate building access.
- Maintains accurate and updated records of name and organization affiliation of all visitors
- Direct incoming calls to the appropriate person or functional area.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education preferred.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or greeter role preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel).
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.