CD Operations Executive – CD Budgets / Billings (R-40398)
CD Operations Executive – CD Budgets / Billings
UNILEVER ICE CREAM
1. Governance of CD budgets, spends and billings
2. Use of data for budget and spend analysis enabling better use of CD moneys
3. Regular engagement of budget holders and stakeholders on the that status of their spends, phasing, addressing their concerns and connecting them to the right finance partners as needed.
4. Ensures that all budgets are raised, monitored, and spend are within budget
5. Create, update and maintain Budget Dashboards for relevant audience
6. Crafting P&L and creating data-driven insights on budgets for total CD
• Accounting / Finance background (CPA a plus)
• Bias for action / results oriented
• Passion for excellence in performance
• Must have advanced Excel Skills
• Preferably with knowledge in using dashboards and Power BI
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.