Social Listening and Insights Analyst (2233691)
The Social Listening & Insights Analyst will be responsible for working with teams across the organization to listen to what people, consumers, providers, pharma and other customers are saying about Labcorp on digital platforms. Understanding these insights in real-time and then escalating to partners in social media, communication and leadership will allow us to strengthen the Labcorp brand reputation and serve customers immediately. In addition to understanding social listening insights, this individual will also serve as the social media community manager. Often, the insights learned on blogs, forum and other online communities eventually make their way into Labcorp owned channels, giving Labcorp an advantage to connect the dots from listening to community management.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, analytical, data driven and a skilled relationship builder who excels at responding to online audiences in real-time and monitoring brand conversations across owned and non-owned social media, blogs, online reviews and other online channels. The candidate will be expected to foster and manage online communities for Labcorp, monitor brand conversations and sentiment across online channels, and provide insights and analytics through proactive social listening that will fine-tune audience building and social media, content and marketing strategies. The candidate should have experience in social media monitoring, reporting and crisis management.
Do you have an eye for analytics and social trends? An understanding of how to build relationships with an online community? We want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Proactively monitor discussions about Labcorp on non-owned digital channels and send a daily newsletter to stakeholders to escalate concerns, monitor sentiment and identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Lead social media listening projects to inform content themes and assets to meet the needs of target audiences and identify business opportunities.
- Interpret data to measure against organizational objectives and present data and learnings in a cohesive and visually compelling manner.
- Manage and respond to all in-bound social media comments, direct messages and online reviews on Labcorp owned and non-owned online channels in order to build a differentiated social customer care program.
- Engage with current and potential customers as a Labcorp brand ambassador in order to build relationships with existing and new audiences and increase overall online brand sentiment.
- Develop a response bank of approved responses using Labcorp’s brand and tone for in-bound social media comments, direct messages and online reviews.
- Create a playbook to establish guidelines for Labcorp’s social media community management, social media listening and online reviews management and outline an escalation process and crisis management plan.
- Complete assessments of past audience comments, direct messages and online reviews with the goal of identifying trends and missed opportunities in order to constantly improve processes and content.
- Collaborate with social media managers, content marketing managers and marketing and communications teams to provide guidance and expertise on our audiences’ perception of specific campaigns and provide real-time audience feedback with the goal of optimizing and establishing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a community management, social media listening or data analytics role
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools (i.e., Hootsuite, Brand24, NetBase, BrandWatch, Google Analytics, TrendKite, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Prior experience pulling and analyzing data from social insights tools.
- Proficient in Boolean queries
- Ability to coordinate and influence across teams
- Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the small details needed to execute programs
- Attention to detail, and willingness to be a change agent
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Excellent writing and communication skills and versed in PowerPoint or other formats to present data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Team player and self-starter
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.