Area Manager, Operations
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
This position is directly responsible for execution and management of all managed service operations for Area site locations within assigned territory. Maintain operational strategy and contractual compliance to ensure consistency in site level performance and service excellence standards. Initiates, organizes, and leads the charge on account expansion/renewals. The focus should be on employee selection, development, succession planning, customer experience, and meeting site profit objectives for the assigned territory. This position is a key member of the Area Operations team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes effective use of internal recruiting and selection process to attract and hire talent.
- Identify employee training and development expectations through formal competency assessments and Ricoh training offerings to achieve proficiencies.
- Arranges assignments, training and other experiences to build team members' learning, development and job satisfaction.
- Direct management of Managed Services employees within assigned area.
- Direct management and on-site inspection of FSR performance.
- Establishes goals, clarifies roles and responsibilities and holds work group members (Internal/External) accountable.
- Collaborates with other leaders, team members, and internal or external customers to implement a solution or initiative.
- Continually monitor, evaluate and recognize employee excellence leveraging the Ricoh Recognizes program.
- Confronts performance issues and collaboratively establishes steps for improvement including managerial courage to take action and make necessary decisions
- Sets expectations and empowers others to solve problems and facilitates discussions that generate creative solutions and removes obstacles to necessary process changes.
- Responsible for succession planning through the development of promotable candidates.
- Takes an active role in the on-boarding and development plan of Area resources.
- Develops key relationships with both internal and external customers
- Identify gaps in service delivery and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework
- Facilitates meetings with key customer contacts inclusive of contractual obligations, current initiatives and value added services
- Ensure that all MS initiatives are executed in a timely manner and in alignment with quality requirements by utilizing program tools and best practices
- Knowledgeable of and ability to navigate Ricoh internal structure and facilitates cadence for internal communications as required
- Conduct area account certifications to inspect service delivery standards and drive continuous improvement
- Assists in the installation of new or expanding sites, specifically focusing on the validation of procedural/operational aspects and customer satisfaction
- Oversight of Ricoh's on-boarding support processes (order management, billing, tech services, professional services) in relation to contractual service and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and identify applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements.
- Able to support, lead and manage team through all phases of Change Management
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment with regular end-user feedback and customer satisfaction surveys
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by actively inspecting on-site service activities by making regular site visits and engaging end-user feedback.
- Owns customer escalations, root cause analysis, and issue resolutions to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Is responsible for creating/conducting site required reporting, customer presentations and business reviews to ensure alignment with contractual requirements and value add reporting
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence
- Ensures quality and productivity standards are being met by On-Site Managers including inspection of area SOP guide, document procedures for the on- site services
- Maintains knowledge of services and solutions.
- Assist in gathering and preparing necessary documentation for proposed sites service requirements.
- Validate new opportunity, bring resources and tools to assure execution in a timely fashion
- Ensures profitability of all assigned accounts down to individual site locations and assists the Area Director with actions to achieve financial goals
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing submission
- Regularly inspection of account receivable status in collaboration with Shared Services
- Coordinates month end closing and other necessary accounting functions.
- Coordinates and implements contract pricing escalators to assigned account base.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- College degree is preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of multi-site operations management experience in a role with direct client contact in a professional business setting in facilities management or related outsourcing industry.
- Requires successful completion of all Site Manager Level training (internal candidates).
- Requires valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits