Mgr, Technical Customer Support (Remote)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited 4-year school or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years supervisory experience, preferably in an IT environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and advanced knowledge of Active Directory Group Policies and Replication
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange from Mailbox creation and permissions to Server troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows workstation troubleshooting and support
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software and hardware troubleshooting on laptops, desktops, servers and network equipment
- Experience with enterprise mobile devices
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MOS) and Network+ Certification preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits