Technician Customer Support Rep
LabCorp is seeking a Technician Customer Support Rep to join our team in Overland Park, KS. This position will be responsible for preparing and sending specimens and test requests to LabCorp and/or contracted reference laboratory for testing, as well as releasing referral test results into the computer system.
The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm.
- Prepare laboratory specimens for various analysis and testing
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer and specimen problems
- Send test requests to proper location and release test results
- Assist clients with any specimen related requests or inquires
- Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
- Provide support to various areas of the laboratory
- Perform sample sorting, racking and retrieving
- Prepare record logs in a timely and efficient manner
- Answering telephones
- Perform wide variety of administrative/clerical duties
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent 1-2 years of lab experience preferred
- Comfortability with handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Well organized and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.