This position is 50% client retention and 50% Pre-Employment follow-up/upload for the Healthcare division. You will be a liaison with internal and external auditing teams and update or get updates on the progress of candidates’ clearances. This includes gathering all of the pre-screening results and any applicable paperwork that is required for the candidate to start working, and uploading those documents to the candidate’s onboarding paperwork or to the client VMS (Vendor Management System). Any existing clients will need to be reviewed to obtain a thorough understanding of all requirements, and any future clients will need to be reviewed upon client activation. This is to ensure accuracy so that we do not send a candidate to work non-compliant with the client’s pre-screening requirements. For the client retention side of this position, this will include service touchpoints, obtaining feedback from the client and contractor on performance, and utilizing the 3 R’s of recruiting: Retain, Redeploy and Rehire.
- Process any and all Healthcare starts with compliance targeting their clearances to start within 7 business days
- Schedule Medical screening with clinics
- Schedule and reschedule any necessary additional screening/compliance requests
- Submit compliance documents to internal & external auditing teams (occupational health, Corporate compliance team, etc.)
- Follow up with individual offenders on Wednesdays’ Compliance Reports to ensure operation is in compliance and coordinate any information necessary to submit to corporate compliance team
- Client Retention
- Keep detailed log of all current contractors with start dates and end dates. All contractors should not go more than 30 days without being contacted.
- Complete service touchpoints after contractors’ first day, first week and first month. Obtain performance feedback from client and relay to contractor; inform contractor you will be their liaison to the client should they have any questions or concerns.
- Ensure every practice is following the weekly operational service plan.
- 3 R’s of recruiting
- Retain: Extending a contractor’s current assignment or finding a new opportunity within the customer they are placed.
- Redeploy: When a contractor starts a new assignment 8 or less days from their previously finished assignment, therefore never missing a paycheck.
- Rehire: When a contractor starts a new assignment between 9-90 days from their finished assignment, so although they experience a slight gap in employment, we are still able to put them back to work.