Area Print & Copy Clerk
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information--how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support Representative will also assist management with process improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with Ricoh's Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a developmental path to future account management positions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and assists with ensuring services are completed according to Ricoh Service Excellence requirements
- Flexible with travel within a geographic territory
- Works with a flexible schedule to cover time off requests for contracted customers' onsite staff, which may include managerial duties.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management to improve existing processes and procedures including validation of current procedures and correct site documentation.
- Assist in the collection of data and is knowledgeable on the tools and methods used for the Monthly Management Report such as forms, logs, and site branding
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Knowledgeable of all daily operations and services offered within an account base.
- Embraces the diverse customer environment and maintains excellent customer focus while performing on site duties.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback and escalating concerns to the account manager and helps support resolution.
- Works to learn and manage all aspects of the RICOH Service Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Assists in copy/print production center and performs all functions required for the completion and delivery of all copy requests. May include the usage of all finishing equipment such as binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and receiving.
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists with the movement of boxes, equipment, and or office furniture.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist back up duties.
- Orders paper, toner, and other supplies per site par levels.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Service Center.
- Arranges for service calls on other equipment as needed and follows through on escalations.
- Maintains a solid understanding of product and solutions offerings.
- Assists in identifying and managing service and supply requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Assists in the implementation of new services by job shadowing, documenting current processes, applying best practices, and writing site procedures.
- Exhibits safe working habits in compliance with RICOH and customer policies.
- Responsible for reporting any observed safety hazards to account manager.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits