We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments (TI) is searching for a detail-oriented person with excellent follow-through skills who is able to maintain confidentiality, have fun and be highly effective in a team environment. Individual must be able to communicate well with all levels of management.
While not all inclusive, responsibilities of this role include:
- Arranging domestic and complex international travel for organization
- Arranging hotels and ground transportation for travelers from international sites to the US
- Maintaining manager’s calendar and expense statements
- Working with team to plan worldwide meetings and employee celebrations
- Providing support for organization on office supplies, phones and setup for new employees
- Maintaining organization’s SharePoint sites
- Setting up and maintaining employee mailing lists and mail folders
- Build and maintain organizational charts for the worldwide organization
- Maintain space (offices and cubicles)
- Order recognition awards for organization
- High School diploma (Associates degree preferred)
- 3 years of experience
- Expertise using productivity software tools in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel),
- Expertise using SharePoint and SAP
- 5 years of experience
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.