Legal Receptionist & Switchboard
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides exceptional customer service to the firm by performing a variety of job duties and responsibilities within the Legal environment. Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets and greets all visitors and employees to the firm, providing them a professional welcome, going above and beyond in their service approach. Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times. Answers all incoming telephone calls made to the firm, by following firm/Ricoh phone etiquette expectations and ensuring communication at a professional level. Engages in company and community service events or firm initiatives, philanthropies. Performs light clerical/admin asst duties: Performs a broad range of clerical duties that require knowledge of legal procedures and terminology as required. Prepares documents, maintains files and calendars, schedules appointments and meetings as required. Prepares legal documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text as required. Manages calendars and assists in meeting deadlines as required. Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space. Provides value added services as approved by Site Manager/Supervisor. Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm. Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture. Understands firm culture and expectations in regards to greeting clients and other visitors to the firm. Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by Ricoh and the firm. Monitors whereabouts of attorney's and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors and or questions. Serve as firm concierge in regards to guests, clients and staff, familiarizing themselves with the area, restaurants, coffee houses etc. Maintain professional appearance and cleanliness of firm lobby. Orders supplies when necessary, organize supply room, supply closets etc. Performs light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, drinks. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma required
- Two years of related business experience preferred, strong preference for Admin experience particularly in a law firm/legal environment
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits