Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Ensures customers' satisfaction by making pick-ups and deliveries in a proficient and timely manner. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers messages, telegrams, documents, packages, and other items to business establishments and private homes by performing the following duties:
- Travels to delivery site on foot or by bicycle, motorcycle, automobile or public conveyance.
- Keeps log of items received and delivered.
- Obtains receipts or payment for articles delivered.
- Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Performs pick-up and delivery of jobs by accurately following a map and/or written instructions.
- Follows RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and company standards by operating a vehicle in a safe and lawful manner and following company guidelines in the event of an accident and/or injury.
- Responds to client requests, ensuring the accuracy of the order taken and delivery of the completed orders in a timely manner.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in professional attire according to company standards.
- Responsible for vehicle safety by maintaining routine maintenance on all delivery vehicles (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) according to company specifications.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Requires valid state driver's license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Requires experience in electronic communication devices and experience in a team environment.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits