Freelance Events Coordinator
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Events Coordinator is represents News12 at local key community events of all different sizes throughout NY, NJ, and CT. This role serves as an organized, detail-oriented liaison for our news organization and the communities we serve. Represents N12 with the utmost professionalism and provides a positive experience to our viewers.
- Sets up booths at various events
- Responsible for the positive engagement with our viewers during community events.
- Sets up table and hands out giveaway items
- Takes photos at events for use on social media
- Ability to communicate effectively with superior relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Social media skills preferred
- Knowledge of News12 talent and programming a plus
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.