Supervisor Technical Support Customer Care
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
This role will support the Care BPO Organizations and their vendors with a specific focus on technical support and troubleshooting. Support of the partners includes but is not limited to: training, quality assurance, resolution of escalations, goal and KPI achievement, reporting, technology enhancements, as well as operationalizing new products/programs to improve vendor service delivery and overall quality related to residential customer technical support and troubleshooting.
- Monitors vendor performance standards and service levels for compliance. Analyzes trends and develops and communicates action plans regarding improvements related to performance metrics and the customer experience.
- Works directly with vendor management to address areas of opportunity.
- Leads regular meetings with vendor management to improve performance and provide training on new initiatives.
- Collaboration and communication across multiple departments, within Altice and external partners including but not limited to Product, Sales, Learning and Development, Quality, Readiness and other supporting units to ensure uniformity and effective direction of operational initiatives and a consistent customer experience.
- Will assist in development of procedures and processes to ensure agent understanding and execution.
- Must maintain high levels of communications with vendor management, supporting departments and leadership team.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a “fast-paced” contact center environment focused on Mobile products and services is strongly preferred.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Works well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines with short time constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, chat, in person and by phone
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.LI-SF2
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.