Multi-Site Office Clerk- Denver Area - $750 Sign On Bonus
- Knowledgeable of all daily operations and services offered within an account base.
- Embraces the diverse customer environment and maintains excellent customer focus while performing on site duties.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback and escalating concerns to the account manager and helps support resolution.
- Works to learn and manage all aspects of the RICOH Service Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Assists in copy/print production center and performs all functions required for the completion and delivery of all copy requests. May include the usage of all finishing equipment such as binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and receiving.
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists with the movement of boxes, equipment, and or office furniture.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist back up duties.
- Orders paper, toner, and other supplies per site par levels.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Service Center.
- Arranges for service calls on other equipment as needed and follows through on escalations.
- Maintains a solid understanding of product and solutions offerings.
- Assists in identifying and managing service and supply requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Assists in the implementation of new services by job shadowing, documenting current processes, applying best practices, and writing site procedures.
- Exhibits safe working habits in compliance with RICOH and customer policies.
- Responsible for reporting any observed safety hazards to account manager.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits