Warehouse Package Handler
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Zip Code: 32926
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P329/Cocoa Colocation
Auto req ID: 366234BR
Additional Location Information: Earn up to $15.75 / hr to start!
Continuous payrate increases on 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 9 month anniversaries and more based off of seniority timeframes reached with FedEx Ground.
Available shifts include:
Preload shift around 2:00AM start times and must be available until 9:00AM in case of late dispatches (days off will be discussed with management)
Outbound shift around 5:00PM start times and must be available until 11:00PM (days off will be assigned by management)
Above listed start times are subject to change. Hours of work are not guaranteed. PT Package Handlers average 2-5 hours per day at this location.
3155 Grissom Parkway Cocoa, FL. 32926
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce