Warehouse Package Handler
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Zip Code: 19341
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P193/West Chester Colocation
Auto req ID: 376532BR
Additional Location Information: Starting rate: $17.50/hour, $19.50 from 11/6-12/31
Start Time: 2:00am
End Time: 9:00am
Weekly Schedule: Friday-Monday
Surrounding areas to our facility: Exton, West Chester, Downingtown, Thorndale, Coatesville, Modena, Lionville, Chester Springs, Kimberton, Phoenixville, Frazer, Malvern.
Exton location is also looking for a Switcher for the morning shift. Responsibilities would be to switch out trailers when necessary. Valid driver's license and drug testing is required for this position.
*Our hours fluctuate daily based on volume of packages. The start or end time of a shift could be changed to accommodate the volume.
*Starting 11/6/2022, our station will be offering an additional surge pay of $2 per hour during our peak season on top of the base rate. This surge pay will be effective until 12/31/2022.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce