This role will support Medicare Part D reporting utilizing data analysis and report production tools. Responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing Pharmacy claims to meet Medicare requirements, improving the report process, and staying current on Medicare changes that may impact the report process.
To qualify for this position, candidates must have a minimum 4 years of experience with data analysis, reporting, and analytical programming logic (SQL, SAS, Python, R, or other data/reporting tools).
• Act as the subject matter expert utilizing data and reporting programming tools along with analytical business experience to assist with key business initiatives by translating business requests into code, quality checking and producing results.
• Ability to Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders in gathering and analyzing data needs and defining reporting requirements.
• Ability to Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support identified needs.
• Ability to access data, design summary data layers and manipulate large datasets to support planned analyses, using SAS, SQL, Python or other similar tools.
• Capability to assess existing available data, identify data gaps, and collaborate with business partners to develop approaches to close data gaps.
• Ability to perform testing and validation of summary data layers and reporting tools to ensure the results match the expected outcome.
• Experience with constructing and delivering reports of analytic findings in a variety of formats (reports, PPT etc.), including visualization of data and findings.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare data analysis constructing analytical and reporting solutions to business problems, including experience with Medical or Pharmacy drug claims.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Experience communicating complex technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences through development of documentation and training materials;
• Independent, curious, eager to tackle a wide variety of problems and able to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources;
• Experience as a project lead with cross-functional teams to develop innovative data approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources;
• Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver in a fast-paced evolving environment;
• Experience developing, testing, documenting and maintaining standardized outcome metrics meeting diverse business needs;
• Experience developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining methodologies for standardized and repeatable reporting for internal and external audiences;
• Ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences
Bachelor’s degree in Math, Management Information Systems, Health Science, Epidemiology, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field; Advanced degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.