Manager - Solution and Service Management (4829068_Tampa)
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.What You Will Achieve
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Pfizer’s Digital Solution and Service Management organization.
Our team is responsible for operations of all core digital systems across Customer Experience, Commercial Enablement and Market Facing Solutions globally. Our mission is to help bring medicines to patients through the delivery of impactful and sustainable technology solutions. Through our team of talented technologists, we provide solution and service delivery, technology platforms managements, and optimization and application support excellence. The Manager, Solution and Service Management is a critical role in helping us achieve our mission.
The Manager, Solution and Service Management, will be responsible for managing support and operations of Market Access and Revenue Management suite of applications. This role will maintain stable, compliant and reliable systems, engaging with customers and service providers to resolve issues, and partnering with solution delivery to deploy new solutions and capabilities. The qualified candidate will work with assigned technologies, such as [Register to View] MuleSoft, Snowflake, Informatica, AWS, Tableau, and others, as well as emerging capabilities including Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation and integrations with key enterprise and local edge systems. This role will participate and contribute as a team member, manage vendor partner deliverables, manage application releases and upgrades, collaborate with other support teams, drive continues improvements, and ensure our solutions are supported with the highest level of customer satisfaction .How You Will Achieve It
- Accountable for the quality of application support for the Patient Services and Insights solutions and other assigned Market access and Revenue Management applications
- Perform and manage application support and operational activities including incident management, problem management, change management, compliance and collaborate with team members in a global environment.
- Maintain key metrics for quality, efficiency and performance. Identify areas for improvement, agree and implement improvement plans with Digital Business Partner.
- Serve as Release manager for assigned applications with direct responsibility to lead platform upgrades, application maintenance releases and system patching.
- Take leadership role in application automation and other high critical initiatives
- Review service performance and participate in definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as needed.
- Manage and report team progress related to the work efforts of responsible areas.
- Oversee high priority incidents, provide guidance and direction to the team, and communicate to affected business users and executive stakeholders. If required, assist the team in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues and engage others to ensure timely resolution.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and engage others to define an appropriate approach and deliver results.
- Ensure all application support activities and actions are compliant with SDLC processes and procedures.
- Provide technical SME support for support area, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Partner with Solution Delivery and Engineering leads to define and implement supportability requirements and manage transition of projects to long-term support.
- Prepare and deliver operational updates to business stakeholder groups and solution delivery leads
- Ensure smooth transition of application upgrades and new capabilities to production support
- Assist with support contract renewals and manage software licenses.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience with emphasis on application support, application development, or systems engineering.
- Proven experience and demonstrated skills with one or more of these technologies 1) [Register to View] (including Visualforce and Apex fundamentals, Web services, SQL, Salesforce Object Query Language) 2) AWS 3) Snowflake/ Oracle PL SQL 4) Informatica 5) Mulesoft
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills, communicate and liaise broadly across functions and the global organization.
- Deep knowledge of SDLC processes and compliance related activities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing vendors and contracted resources in both a staff augmentation and outsourcing model.
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
- Knowledge of systems within Market Access and Revenue Management function.
- Process-oriented with strong organization, project management and coordination skills.
- ITIL/PMP certified or Certifications in Salesforce/AWS/Snowflake/Informatica
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments, to be open, and motivated to learn and adopt new ideas and [Register to View] Apex programming language and Informatica experience a plus
- Experience coordinating with vendors and contracted resources in both a staff augmentation and outsourcing model is a plus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE