Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Planning and Logistics Lead (338803BR)
Job Description 769 million. That’s how many lives are touched by Novartis products globally. And, while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
The Planning and Logistics Lead ensures that customer orders are processed to plan production and carried out with precision to make sure the customer receives their products on time, while also act as a customer service representative and aftersales specialist, being the single point of contact for the customers. Responsible from central production, capacity planning and logistics activities for all sites in the US.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create Supply Plans at site level which incorporate Production plan and Logistic plan & ensure that the production plans are accurately reflected in 3Agest System.
• Manage the production and shipments ensuring that product is produced, shipped & released on time.
• Ensure all shipping paperwork including BOL, radioactive labels, DGD and shipping labels are prepared accurately.
• Ensuring the couriers are fully informed about the shipments, delivery instructions and delivery times.
• Making sure Customs and FDA releases are on time for all import shipments.
• Making schedules to plan drivers and outsourced transports
• Support all AAA departments for export and import shipments if needed.
• Ensure the flights and other means of transport are booked to get the products to the customer on time
• Ensure direct communication with Customer Service / next point of supply chain, plant internal and -external stakeholders & partners with regard to internal changes.
• Providing solutions for risen problems or difficulties. Optimize local planning processes such as excess doses, throughput time and waiting times of sources
• Represent the point of contact for follow-up on time delivery dates & escalating changes related to supply.
• Lead cross-functional team projects
• Ability to adapt flexible working hours
• Own and manage the planning parameters in planning system.
• Responsible for organizing and follow up of logistic flows (including labelling) of final products to customer (freight out)
• Making sure all logistics operations comply to DGR, DOT and IATA standards
• Support on site change controls and create/review/approval of Quality documentation (deviations, CAPAs, risk assessments, Change Controls, supplier complaints, escalation/FARs, APR)
[Register to View]