This role can be Work From Home anywhere in the United States.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Manager serves as an internal and external consultant on the application of finance & accounting principles and practices.
• Develop cost build-up models for services offered by the PBM in support of:
o Annual Bids
o Ongoing RFPs
o PBM Fee Schedules
• Streamline current monthly and quarterly reporting across all of Sales and Account Management.
• Create and implement productivity metrics to track successes and opportunities.
• Improve the accuracy of a subset of client revenue reporting.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with leadership, key stakeholders, and co-workers.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to self-start, organize, and prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Creatively solving problems when dealing with a variety of variables in situations where standard solutions do not exist is also a crucial skill set to possess to be successful in this role. Advanced Excel skills will be needed to navigate the reporting.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Experience with financial data analysis and/or data mining, and reconciliations of complex financial processes.
- Microsoft Excel skills
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with various levels of leadership (Manager, Director, VP, SVP)
- Must possess an intelligent, inquisitive nature, and proven ability to break down complex processes into simpler tasks and execute accordingly.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational, navigational, and time management skills.
- Prior experience/knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, Analytics for Office.
- Experience interfacing and presenting financial data to cross-functional business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.