Talent Acquisition Partner, Biopharma Business Unit (R-133559_Wilmington)
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being results-oriented, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We’re passionate about the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we believe we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new insights to life.
Be encouraged in our inclusive network of diverse and robust teams. Have the support, trust and respect to thrive here- fair leadership, phenomenal workplaces and energized teams who always have each other’s back. For those with a share drive and passion for impacting people’s lives, experience a sense of belonging like no other.
Based in Wilmington DE, you will be supporting hiring within our Biopharmaceutical Business Unit (BBU) you will play a pivotal role in ensuring we are hiring the best talent to channel our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.Main Duties and Accountabilities
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners, Global Talent Acquisition Leads, Senior Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to identify and fill vacancies with hardworking individuals with the right capability and skills in a timely and cost-efficient manner.Typical accountabilities will include:
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other colleagues - providing consultation, project management and service delivery. Capture and analyze feedback from various sources for continuous improvement.
- Develop positive relationships with internal partners and candidates, building a bench of top talent to meet both current and anticipated business needs.
- Participate in all activities in the recruitment life cycle including; sourcing planning, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding.
- Lead recruitment services delivery against company standards such as Time to Fill, Cost and Quality targets and metrics.
- Ensure assigned recruitment services are in compliance with Global Recruitment and country policies/guidelines.
- Educating business client in the use of interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants.
- Advising internal partners about recruitment responsibilities, legal requirements and appropriate candidate management techniques; providing resources and tools as needed to educate and improve the skills of individuals involved in the hiring processes.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor degrees preferred.
- 7+ plus years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition with direct experience in Commercial recruitment for Pharmaceutical or Biotech preferred
- Experience recruiting for executive level/C suite roles.
- Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services.
- Expert level experience in assessing candidates to meet and exceed business goals, providing recommendations to hiring managers in a credible and balanced manner.
- Specialist in identifying and securing passive candidates via various ‘direct’ channels – Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc.
- Sophisticated communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Highly proficient IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce substantial management information.
- Advanced Stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills.
AstraZeneca has taken critical steps to protecting colleagues, loved ones, and patients from COVID-19 and its variants. Accordingly, AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. AstraZeneca will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.