Job Description 769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. At Novartis, being there when and how it matters most for our patients and customers allows us to live our purpose and help bring maximum impact to health outcomes.
By 2030, over 1 million people in the United States could die each year from Cardiovascular Disease. At Novartis we are committed to reducing the global burden of cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic diseases on patients, families, and their communities. We are focused on developing solutions targeting heart failure (acute and chronic), atherosclerosis, metabolic and renal diseases with the aim of improving quality of life for patients all over the world.
The Peer Education Director is a customer-facing full-time position eand we are seeking individuals with a unique combination of clinical and commercial experiences. Must have been a practicing MD / DO to apply. These individuals are responsible for executing the brand’s peer-to-peer strategies, including driving novel educational programming for HCPs. The primary focus of this role is to engage HCPs participating in Novartis-sponsored programs in a robust educational dialogue regarding cardiovascular product(s) & the cardiovascular disease space, and to serve as a commercial peer contact for HCPs. In this role, the individual(s) will be expected to deliver expertise in both clinical and non-clinical content.
The Peer Education Director should be a strategic and curious leader, able to manage ambiguity, flexible to implement rapidly while adjusting during execution, and passionate to drive education from a profound understanding of the customer needs and behaviors.
Your key responsibilities:
• Execute and moderate novel educational programming (both live and virtual, including in-office and at scientific conferences) for HCP audiences related to treatment with cardiovascular products and the cardiovascular disease space. This also includes content related to non-clinical (acquisition and administration).
• Help develop local peer-to-peer education strategies in coordination with the commercial teams
• Help to develop innovative internal and external best practices for delivering HCP education and ensure consistency across the franchise
• Facilitate execution of educational events, including specific activities such as delivery of approved content, event agendas, and budget management for Peer to Peer Moderated Educational Meetings, Product Theaters, Advisory Boards, Congresses and other Brand Educational Events
• Liaise closely with Commercial, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance to execute brand tactics successfully
• Ensure alignment to and ownership of NPC policies including Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
• Work to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
Maintaining Current Scientific Knowledge
• Seek out information from relevant medical and scientific literature, scientific meetings, symposia, and seminars to enable a balanced and informed perspective on current trends in the specific medical specialty
[Register to View]