Senior Manager, RWE Partnerships (4843648_)
The Real World Evidence (RWE) Center of Excellence (CoE) is a rapidly expanding group that provides integrated, end-to-end RWE optimization, education, communication, and maximization of data partnerships’ value within therapeutic areas (TAs) to meet both core and innovative Development, Regulatory and Commercial needs to support breakthroughs to change patients’ lives.
Within the Global RWE CoE, the RWE Strategic Partnerships and Operations Team supports cross-TA RWE projects, prioritization and management, partnership management, program and project management.
Reporting to the RWE Partnership & Innovation Lead, the Senior Manager, RWE Partnerships will continuously scout, develop and launch external partnerships in accordance with RWE CoE strategy to drive innovation. This work will be executed based on assigned strategic priorities. External partner organizations will include academic medical centers, healthcare database companies, integrated delivery networks / health systems, non-profit health research and standards organizations, patient-powered research networks, patient registries, pharmacy and health insurance database companies, and research or health (healthIT) technology companies.
The RWE Partnership Manager will collaborate not only with their TA-dedicated and Strategic Partnerships & Operations colleagues, CoE colleagues, but also with the Digital RWD Strategy, Analytics and Insights.
- Coordinate with RWE colleagues, RWD Digital, Procurement and other stakeholders to support the development of and apply real world partnership contract negotiation best practices, data / technology assessment and other functional best practices, and standard approaches
- Work with RWE Partnership & Innovation lead to understand each TA’s RWE strategy, business priorities and value gaps, then lead the tactical plans for data scouting, landscape assessments, due diligence processes, contracting, defining data governance, etc. for RWD partnerships
- Support and participate in asset teams’ scientific discussions with external partners and prospects, understanding their scientific or business objectives and desired outcomes / impacts
- Prepare and present materials for joint Pfizer / external partner operating committees and leadership
- Track project progress and business impacts against data use and investments and monitor the impact of RWE partners’ trainings
- 6+ (with a master’s or similar degree) to 7+ (Bachelor’s degree) years’ experience, with a track record of successful internal and / or external program management working with highly matrixed teams within health, medical, life science or related / enabling organizations
- Strategic mindset, including the ability to prioritize tasks, identify the most relevant parameters driving a business decision and to focus the work accordingly
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation communication and inter-personal skills
- Thrives in a rapidly evolving environment, with ability to lead parallel projects and tactical tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required to support program, project and contract management and financial reporting
- Demonstrated coordination support for multi-dimensional, complex projects
- Demonstrated successful execution and management of multiple, simultaneous projects leveraging real world data - highly desired. Experience in building innovative partnerships such as tokenization is preferred
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Sitting, standing, walking, basic computer and productivity software (eg, spreadsheets, word processing, presentation preparation) skills and ability to perform complex program related tasks )
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Bus Dev & Strategic Planning#LI-PFE