Clinic Support Representative (31020837)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Clinic Support Representative is within our ARDx function working directly for Acelis Connect Health located in Livermore, California. The Clinic Support Representative provides an excellent standard of service and is highly responsive to prescribing facilities and new clinic inquiries. The CSR’s are quick responders on all customer calls and coordinates resolution to issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The CSR assists with obtaining complete documentation for existing patients who are making changes to their enrollment. They support the sales organization’s efforts by providing inbound call coverage Monday through Friday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Handles inbound call queue and provides rapid response and superior service for Acelis customers
- Educates clients on the process of obtaining complete documentation to appropriately keep patients enrolled with Alere Home Monitoring services.
- Responds to incoming facility inquiries via telephone, written, and electronic requests in a prompt and courteous manner
- Transfers new clinic inquiries to proper geographic Sales representatives.
- Helps resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting resolution; and documents all complaints per corporate standards.
- Handles inquiries from other internal departments by contacting a health care provider to resolve a variety of service requests.
- Maintains subject matter expertise and uses resources effectively regarding Acelis Connected Health Services.
- Utilizes Patient Connect, a [Register to View] CRM and company databases to capture, report, and maintain accurate and relevant patient information.
- Follows all regulatory policies, procedures, privacy, and security standards in accordance with government agencies including all HIPAA requirements.
- Understands and adheres to business processes, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a culture of accountability in area of responsibility.
- Assists with any special projects as directed by manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years customer service or call center experience.
- Strong Computer/Software Skills
- Strong Communication & Writing Skills
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM accurately
- Organization/Time Management Skills
- High Degree of Professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate, both in writing & verbally, with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
- Ability to use effective problem solving techniques.
- Ability to make decisions while following company procedures and government guidelines
- Ability to be goal oriented and results focused.
- Ability to use efficient time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.