Talent Pool for Medical Representative (330408)
Position Name: Talent Pool for Medical Representative
Are you looking for a career with purpose? How would you like to be part of one of the biggest pharmaceuticals in the world?
We are looking for professionals like you to be part of our talent pool of future positions.
Attention: this application is part of a proactive search and will be considered for future positions. If you are interested in applying for any current open vacancy in other departments, please access our career page gsk.com/careers.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviors
- Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
- Uses multiple data sources to analyze and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK
- Effectively engages with customers through a Patient Focused Scientific Selling selling approach or multi-channel selling approach and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences
- Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organization and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration
- University degree in related careers.
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus (Preferred Requirements):
- Veeva system knowledge
- Spanish level: intermediate.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and define our culture so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
As a GSK employee you will be encouraged to be you in a diverse and inclusive environment that focus on your wellbeing and enables you to feel good and to thrive, and gather the opportunities we offer to learn, develop and keep growing.
At GSK we believe that we all bring something unique and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Join us to make the difference and play an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumers worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.