Associate Automation Engineer (4843563_Rocky_Mount)
- Assuring various user levels have appropriate, documented training and authorization for access to engineering managed computer systems.
- Implementation of compliance initiatives including monitoring of system security procedures and practices, review of audit trails and system logins for conformance and assessment of cumulative change impact.
- Manage and execute automation and controls for capital investments at the site, as well as develop site procedures for documentation of automation control systems, from specifications through operational procedures.
- Partner with other engineering, production and validation leads to ensure proper project management of all site capital projects.
- Develop and oversee regulatory design aspects for quality related engineering managed computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Industrial Communications or equivalent technical degree preferred)
- 0-2 years Engineering experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a pharmaceutical environment with a hands-on understanding of control and data acquisition systems, IT infrastructures, automated calibration and maintenance management systems
- Experience in designing and implementing PLC, Data Management or networked automated systems and electronic batch records.
- Experience in project management to timelines and budgets .
- Experience in troubleshooting issues to root cause and recommending and implementing effective corrective actions.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
Last date to apply for the job: April 30, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Engineering#LI-PFE