Conferencing & Events Service Delivery Manager (4843728_New_York_City)
The Service Delivery Manager is the primary customer interface responsible for the delivery of all services related to enterprise conferencing and collaborative technologies, including but not limited to audio conferencing, video conferencing, webcasting and the MS Teams and Webex suite of tools and services. In addition, this role is responsible for the development and delivery of technical solutions to meet customer/business conferencing technology requirements, coordination of conferencing and event services for global town hall meetings and other major (videoconference, audio conference, web-conferencing and webcast) events. This customer service-focused Manager will work in partnership with customers, client representatives, regional liaisons, a global team and external service providers to plan and produce meetings and events where supported technology will be utilized, such as town halls, onsite, offsite and hybrid meetings - while ensuring the delivery of high-quality services. This position will be based out of Pfizer’s NY Headquarters.
- Produce on-site, off-site and hybrid events using production software, video conferencing hardware, audio mixers and more to deliver high-value and seamless managed events.
- Work with vendors, as appropriate, to deliver and produce managed events
- Coordinate with and aid local site technical support resources to ensure meetings and events are covered with respect to a “meet and greet” service and general troubleshooting of conference room technology, problems and incidents
- Ensure continuity of service delivery globally for managed events and video conferencing
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external resources needed to ensure successful delivery of conferencing and collaboration services globally
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet customer requirements
- Engage with appropriate groups and resources, as appropriate, to deliver projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery
- Work with team members and vendors to plan preventive maintenance for the global video conferencing network
- Partner with engineering teams to assess new services and business value of new technologies and equipment, as assigned
- Partner with engineering teams in support of software changes on existing web-conferencing, webcasting and video conferencing platforms, as assigned
- Actively promote global use of conferencing and collaborative services to customers
- Work with various groups as appropriate, both internal and external, to define/upgrade/modify standard and video conference rooms, develop requirements, obtain proposals, oversee installations, and certify video conferencing and related equipment
- Manage vendor(s) and consult on existing and future Webcasting architecture and solutions
- Serve as a partner with many organizations, including Global Workplace Solutions globally to ensure conference room services delivered are aligned with global standards, client, and local requirements
- Oversee the Incident Management process, ensuring that conference room and meeting-impacting incidents are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion, both internally and by the vendor
- Assist with root cause and trending analyses for any conference-related incidents and issues
- Provide appropriate communications as needed to business partners and business sponsors regarding relevant application issues, outages, and enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' relevant experience in managing a high volume of complex multi-site audio, video, and web-based meetings and events, in a large, global environment
- Proficiency in using production software suites (vMix, OBS) to perform Video Mixing, Switching and Content Share to provide live HD video production of meetings and events
- Strong client presence and the ability to work effectively in live high-pressure situations (i.e. live events)
- Experience in supporting various video conferencing hardware, such as Cisco codecs and MTRs
- Proficiency with other types of A/V tabletop console devices, such as Crestron Mercury, AirMedia
- Extensive proven experience in large Information Technology organizations
- Ability to interface with customers at all organizational levels and build effective relationships with senior management
- Strong ability to participate on cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent planning and organization skills, solid business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS O365, Teams, Webex, Webcasting
- Familiarity with technology and use of technical tools in day-to-day work
- Demonstrated experience working in a large, global environment or the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong ability to participate on cross–functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Detail-oriented with focus on following standards and maintaining consistency across projects for high quality delivery
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Able to effectively manage colleagues and external contractors on projects and programs
- Occasional requirement to move computer equipment, Video Conferencing equipment, and printers
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work onsite five (5) days per week
- Expectations around travel will vary but candidates must be capable of travel within the region, to other regions, and to off-site venues.
- Pfizer Digital is a 7x24x365 endeavor. This role may require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours
Work with global teams across Pfizer Digital, specifically Service Delivery Managers and project leads. Will have daily interactions with vendors involved in delivery of IT support services to Pfizer users.
Ability to commute to the NYHQ site when required.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Ability to occasionally work off-hours and weekends, as well as periodic travel to other Pfizer sites and off-site venues.
Last Date to Apply to Job: 4/20/2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE