Brand Director, Breyanzi - iNHL & MCL (R1556876-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Breyanzi Brand Director iNHL/MCL
The Breyanzi Brand Director partners with the WW Breyanzi Brand Lead in ensuring successful strategy and execution throughout Breyanzi’s lifecycle. This role will be a critical interface and point of contact for cross-functional teams to develop recommendations and drive decisions on asset strategy and life cycle management and elevate these decisions to appropriate governance forums.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Breyanzi Brand Director include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the WW Breyanzi Brand Lead across all responsibilities to shape recommendations for major decisions on Breyanzi at CT LT or other governance forums across highly visible cross-functional topics (e.g., go/no go decisions for indication/earlier line expansion, market & site activation and delays, slot allocation, etc.); they will:
- Participate in and take a leadership role on Cross-functional launch & commercialization and Portfolio & platform investment cross-functional Cell Therapy strategic workstreams
- Review and ensure timelines are met with Cell Therapy workstream PMs for key initiatives
- Support the preparation of cross-functional Breyanzi decisions within CT workstreams and conduct analyses to support WW Breyanzi Brand Lead in key asset decisions
- Identify risks and functional interdependencies in key brand activities
- Work under the guidance of the Franchise Innovations and Breyanzi Brand Lead on the strategy, brand planning, and launch preparation across major indications (FL/ MZL, MCL):
- Lead commercial opportunity assessment based on market insights, competitive landscape and evolution, pricing etc and formulate strategic options and recommendation on launch indication and go-to-market scope
- Contribute to decision-making on late-development and commercialization milestones at governance forums
- Collaborate with other functions (e.g., Clinical, Project Leadership & Management, Insights, Forecasting, Market Access) to refine and evaluate Postmarketing Requirements options; own TPP
- Responsible for global indication strategy, launch preparation and deliverables, and cross-functional brand planning
- Collaborate with and support launch markets
- Ensure learnings from launch markets and insights are integrated into revised brand strategy
- Provide input and support to the WW Breyanzi Brand Lead in forecasting ownership and long-term financial planning
- Partner with medical and market access to plan and execute advisory boards, KOL interactions, and congress execution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in biopharma
- Bachelor’s degree required; life-sciences-related discipline (or other scientific education) preferred
- Advanced degree stongly preferred, including business and scientific (MBA,MD/PhD/PharmD)
- Relevant experience in Hematology / Cell Therapy / Lymphoma is preferable
- Launch experience and/or experience of managing brand lifecycle with proven track record of driving performance and executional excellence
- Delivering clarity of strategic direction; experience in developing strategic brand plans preferred. Global experience a plus.
- Experience working with customers and translating customer needs to the cross-functional development team is preferred
- Strong knowledge of biopharmaceutical industry; possesses a global understanding of end-to-end drug development and commercialization processes
- Abreast of scientific issues and market trends as they impact business development and strategic planning
- Ability to work with cross-functional, matrixed teams, maintaining strong relationships and influencing outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and drive decision making
- Ability to conduct thorough analyses to support key asset cross-functional decisions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven, with excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skillsEffectively utilizes information technology systems and program management tools including systems (e.g., MS project, Excel)
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to . Visit[Register to View] target="_blank"> [Register to View] to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.