starting at $16 plus
The road to a Fortune 4 career starts here
As a Delivery Driver for Omnicare Pharmacy, you will deliver prescription orders and/or products to customers on a predetermined route and schedule in a company provided vehicle. Delivery Drivers take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and always maintain patient confidentiality. Successful Delivery Drivers will utilize a customer service mindset to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to fill patient prescriptions promptly, safely and accurately.
• Provide timely and accurate delivery of medication, equipment, products and/or supplies into long term care facilities or patient’s homes
• Load products/materials
• Responsible for vehicle maintenance and alerting management for maintenance issues.
• Maintain and full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
• Maintain highest professional and ethical standards
• Following all applicable government regulations including HIPAA to ensure patient confidentiality
While no professional driving experience is required, we encourage those with previous driving experience as a limo driver, taxi/bus driver, courier, or gig-economy worker to apply.
While employees learn and develop their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to helping our employees succeed. We believe in continuing education, internal advancement, and providing opportunities for career development wherever and whenever possible. Although Omnicare pharmacies are not open to the public, you’ll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company’s mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care. You can start your career on the path you’d expect from an industry leader and join our team today. In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay
• Benefits starting 1st day of month following your start.
• Paid training
• Fast track career progression with tuition reimbursement and utilizing our university partners, potentially a free higher education.
• Employee discount programs
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Possess geographical knowledge of service area
• Flexibility required Nights and Weekends
• Current, valid driver’s license in the state at the level required for the vehicle’s operation
• Ability to drive for long periods of time
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Prior experience in the long-term care industry
• Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.