Pediatric Patient Sales Specialist - Greater Greenville, SC (31023542)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Greater Greenville, SC, currently has an opportunity for a Pediatric Patient Sales Specialist. This position is responsible for the promotion, management and growth of Abbott Pediatric Nutritional products in hospitals and office settings.
- Includes Ashville, NC, Spartanburg, SC, & Anderson, SC.
- The ideal candidate will leave near Greenville due to concentrated business opportunity.
- Local candidates only please – No Relocation support for this opportunity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Developing and supporting territory sales goals in each hospital and office service area for Similac & PediaSure
- Hospital negotiations and contracting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines as well as the ability to deliver the information in a selling environment.
- New product launches.
- An understanding of the hierarchy of hospital departments such as NICU, Pediatrics, Pharmacies, Purchasing, PICU, Nurseries, Nursing units & Supply Chain. The ability to work effectively with Dietitians, Physicians and Nurses.
- Effective administrative skills.
- Budget management.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self- motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long term goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree required.
- The ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum of two years sales experience AND/OR strong clinical experience.
- RDs/RNs strongly encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.