Data Manager (CONTR003804)
Manages scientific data.
Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets.
- 2 TASK AREA 2: PROJECT, PROGRAM, AND PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS
- Provide expert guidance and assistance with acquisition matters and processes such as micro-purchasing; sole source justifications; strategy and planning; contract development; market research; solicitations; bid evaluations; cost analysis; award process; contract performance and administration.
- Provide autonomous, comprehensive, and customized PMO support for contract administrative, to include rapid development and execution of O. Request Packages (TORPs), that include the following documents: (1) T.O. Request Form, (2) T.O. SOW, (3) Streamlined Acquisition Plan (AP), and (4) Independent Government Cost Estimate (ICGE).
- Provide ongoing technical and administrative support of active T.O.s, such as budget ,travel approvals, reporting, communications, and reports.
- Develop and maintain standard TORP templates, processes, and workflows; all elements of which shall be consistent with industry best practices and acquisition requirements.
- Serve as the main liaison, vital interface, bridging communications and closing gaps among all stakeholders, such as the COR, contract office, program staff, vendors, etc.
- Facilitate transition of follow-on work between contract vehicles.
- Provide overall direction and management of resources, quality assurance, and timeline management.
- Provide robust management of a significant number of subcontracted tasks, including award and administration.
- Provide strategic training services in multiple domains, including instructor-led or web- based training courses and seminars for Government staff serving as technical leads and task managers.
- Upon request, provide PMO support as described herein to any NIH IC Intramural Research Program, subject to prior approval of the COR.
- Ensure that all support shall be performed in accordance with the HHS provision,
- Security and Privacy Language for Information and IT Procurements.