Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Master Scheduler (344135BR)
Job Description 766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives. We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
The Master Scheduler is a key contact for all technical and tactical planning information at the Indianapolis site and in the broader supply chain for schedule creation, update and resolution.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• This role is responsible for assigned products and/or manufacturing location and all associated strategies and activities to most effectively deliver product supply in alignment with customer requirements. It will Serve as a general hub for all schedule related communications in the process team
• The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a dynamic environment both collaborating and facilitating communication across geographies with Customer Service, Logistics, Operations and Procurement to ensure the execution of a reliable Supply Chain to meet customer expectations.
• This role includes elements of Capacity Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling and Material Planning.
o Develop and maintain supply plans within the ERP system for products within assigned portfolio over the planning horizon
o Manage supply exceptions within the planning horizon, including prioritization and resolution escalating to the North American Supply Chain Management team as necessary
o Analyze, monitor and confirm the implementation of changes to the plan.
o Maintain plant master data within ERP system
o Execute necessary D365 planning and scheduling transaction such as planned/production orders, stock transfer orders, and purchase orders
• Identifies potential issues and risks to the plan and collaborate with the various stakeholders to develop contingencies to balance business risks and costs.
• Facilitates root cause investigation on supply chain related issues
• Works closely with planners from other areas coordinating inter-company shipments
• Member of the Process Team, working with operations to resolve capacity challenges and unplanned production issues
• Work with Purchasing colleagues to ensure component availability to meet customer requirements
• Prepare and present data (e.g., S&OP, Supply Chain Performance Metrics)
• Drive ownership and accountability of Operational Standards for Supply Chain Excellence
[Register to View]