Full time, in person LCSW, LMFT, LCMHC
Join the Minute Clinic Team, an industry leading Fortune 4 Company for a refreshing change. Minute Clinic Behavioral Health roles offer a stable, consistent, and professional environment. We empower our providers to practice at the top of their clinical license with the support of our clinical care team, while reaching patients where they’re at in their communities.
What our Full-time Behavioral Health Therapist will find at Minute Clinic:
· Autonomy to run your own practice without the burden payor contracting, credentialing, and billing.
· Use evidenced based care and provide access to assessment and treatment planning tools to elevate and support the continuity of care for patients.
· Provide individuals with the psychosocial support and education needed to address their identified mental wellbeing needs.
· Services provided but not limited to…Activation, assessment, diagnosis, advocacy delivery of counseling services in a therapeutic clinic setting.
· Career growth opportunities within the organization.
· All Minute Clinic Behavioral Health Therapist are provided with training and development to support their personal practice.
Current, active, and unencumbered State License as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Proven excellent diagnostic, care collaboration, treatment planning, and short-term counseling skills leveraging evidence-based methodologies including but not limited to motivational interviewing, problem solving therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
-Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Proven deep understanding of the psychosocial aspects of illness and health
- Demonstrated understanding of insurance, Medicaid, Medicare billing requirements
- Evidence of strong crisis intervention skills
- Previous experience in a mental health clinic or hospital setting
-Completed Master’s degree program from an accredited College or University.
- State License with one or more of the following licenses: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.