Revenue Growth Sr. Analyst - Columbus, OH (31025766)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Columbus, OH currently has an opportunity for a Revenue Growth Sr. Analyst. The Revenue Growth Sr. Analyst is a key role within the RGM and Sales Analytics team that is responsible for supporting the integration of Revenue Growth capabilities within ANPD. The individual will provide analytical support for all revenue growth processes to achieve organizational goals.
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Revenue Growth Management: Develop and maintain processes and tools to drive improvements in trade management, pricing visibility, cost to serve and annual planning. Identify margin optimization opportunities through an understanding of Total Customer Investment models. Enable margin improvement through consistent reporting and scorecarding to drive accountability.
• Analytics: Develop reporting to improve the return on trade investments and develop recommendations for trade optimization. Responsible for analysis within the TPO Tool such as validation of baselines and sales projections. Deliver ad-hoc analyses to support recommendations around various projects such as ROI, Pricing, Slope, Price Pack Architecture and Incentives.
• Change Management: Champion a revenue management culture within Abbott by influencing behaviors that drive smarter decisions resulting in sales and margin growth. Work cross-functionally to implement RGM projects and processes including training teams on best practices and soliciting feedback on effectiveness of approach, tools, and processes.
Collaborate with Field Sales, Brand Marketing and Finance, H.R. and Senior Leadership
• Prior financial and retail sales experience strongly preferred
• Strong business partnering and strategic thinking skills
• Strong analytical and problem–solving skills; ability to work across functions and organizations
• Excellent communication skills
• Operate independently and adaptable to changing requirements
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business related field with a minimum of 4+ years of relevant business experience in a retail environment.
Proficient with PowerBI, tools including Excel, Powerpoint, Nielsen, TPM/TPO and COGNOS
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.