Program Implementation Manager, Level 1
The Program Implementation Manager, Level 1 is responsible for leading and executing project planning and management of complex client program implementations and returning program launches, that support the client’s goals and objectives. They are also focused on implementing new strategies to support Client Success and enhanced success for Service Delivery.
What to Expect:
- Works closely with the client success manager and the client to document the program requirements based on the contractual agreement
- Responsible for managing the program implementation scope, timeline, and deliverables within a detailed project plan, setting proper milestone expectations to ensure on time delivery, and then manages/updates that timeline throughout the course of the project.
- Acts as a consultant to the client and client success manager to provide an understanding of all departmental processes.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to gain alignment on solutions for client program requirements that are outside of scope
- Understanding of incoming and outgoing data feeds, and provide best practice recommendations to clients to ensure program reporting is accurate and meets the program goals.
- Documents and manages project risk, identifies mitigation plans early, and escalates issues and resolutions to appropriate stakeholders.
- Tracks action items to completion.
- Delegates deliverables to applicable resources and holds them accountable for assigned tasks
- Tracks progress made on tasks on a daily basis
- Communicates regularly on status of project to appropriate stakeholders
- Completes projects as assigned by senior leadership
- Applies project management best practices in the planning, alignment, initiation, execution, control, transition and close of all assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 years' experience in implementation, project management, or process improvement
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple moving pieces and proactively address implementation challenges
- Proven history of working within a cross-departmental team with primary focus on creating and maintaining client satisfaction
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by using independent judgment to assess the situation, quickly formulate potential solutions, and pull in subject matter experts for a resolution when applicable
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of project management, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to address different audiences to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Experience in employer health and wellness space is preferred
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Experience using Project Management software, I.e., MS Project
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- PMP certification, or similar, a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.