Intake Specialist (344788BR)
By 2023, Patient Specialty Services [PSS] is projected to support over 1.4 Million patients and impact nearly $4B of Novartis’s US Pharma revenue. PSS provides mission critical support to Novartis brands by helping patients prescribed Novartis products with assistance to address any access challenges and get on medications needed to improve their health.
The creation of an internal Customer Engagement Center (CEC) is a strategic priority for US Pharma. We have an incredible opportunity to formulate exciting new partnerships to deliver transformative patient services. The PSS team is uniquely positioned to help support our goal of providing appropriate medications to twice as many patients twice as fast.
The Engagement Center’s Data Intake Specialist will support the patient journey team by verifying various data sources and transcribing the information into the CEC’s customer relationship management system. The Data Intake Specialist role is critical to start the process of helping patients gain access to our products and programs.
If you are customer-obsessed.
• If you are energized by working with colleagues and patients through change.
• If you are motivated by measured outcomes.
You should consider joining the Novartis PSS Engagement Center.
Working under the Team Lead, Case Management, the Intake Specialist is responsible for data entry of faxed information such as Start Forms, insurance cards, and other information to help enroll a patient in services.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Review source documents such as faxed patient service request forms
• Accurate and timely data entry of source documents (within key performance indicators)
• Postal mail, email, or other source document intake, review and processing
• Review source documents for Potential Adverse Event identification and reporting
• Follows quality control processes to ensure data integrity; flags trends and communicates in-sights with supervisor
* Make and take basic phone calls and patient inquiries.
• Participates in activities that improve department operations and/or support to the department for quality improvements
• Other special projects as assigned
This position will be located at the East Hanover site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This positions travel will be defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).