Occupational Health Coordinator (31026086)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for the treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
Our location in Kansas City, MO currently has an opportunity for an Occupational Health Coordinator. In this role you are responsible for coordination/completion of occupational health services and communication with clients/clinics. Responsibilities also include following up on the events from reports and/or phone and/or email inquiries. Occupational Health Coordinators work with our clinics to schedule and complete events. Coordinators also communicate directly with the client if there is an inquiry or escalation to address. Client and/or clinic interaction takes place through Inbound and Outbound phone inquiry and email.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responds to inquiries related to testing transactions via phone and email.
- Tracking and follow up on received source documents and amount of time documents are in process.
- Identifies and interprets appropriate steps to resolve the need of the customer.
- Coordinates send and receipt of source documents; resolves questions, inconsistencies, or missing information on documents.
- Enters data into computer following each action taken, and enters necessary codes to represent the action. - Makes necessary corrections to information entered to ensure problem resolution.
- Requests documentation from clinics and/or clients as required to complete testing process.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is strongly preferred
- General knowledge of Occupational Health Services is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.