Mobile Device Management Engineer (R-144185)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.Live
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and life cycle of Amgen’s end user technologies. The Mobility team consists of cross-disciplinary IS professionals who understand how to deliver services that span both infrastructure and applications.
- Assists in driving day-to-day operations and service management within Mobility Operations delivery team
- Completes the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of key projects implementing Mobile technologies
- Lead and support VMware Workspace One environment including creation and deployment of configuration profiles and compliance policies
- Handle mobile applications within Workspace One UEM and Apple Business Manager VPP (Volume Purchase Program)
- Provide global end user level 3 support for all mobile devices, with focus on iOS including DEP / ABM supervised devices and unsupervised devices
- Validation of new iOS and VMware UEM releases for impact on Amgen environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to perform meticulous work including translation of large data sets (extraction, transformation and analyses) into high-quality, actionable results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate proactively with others
- Supports UAT and pilot testing for new functionality releases
- Documents end user procedures, SOP’s, and meeting results. Creates and delivers effective presentations.
- Facilitates user communications and organizational change management when changes are being implemented (outages, upgrades, attribute changes, etc.)
- Manages key performance indicators and corresponding governance processes ensuring operational sustainability.
- Interacts with Amgen’s Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Records and Information Management teams to ensure solutions are scalable, secure, and optimized to protect Amgen’s information
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Delivers results in an environment consisting of diverse global and matrixed partners including non-dedicated resources
- Develops relationships with internal business partners, service partners, and vendors to support operational objectives
- Ensures risk and compliance by adhering to legal and regulatory guidelines and policies and Standard Operating Procedures
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The [vital attribute] professional we seek is a [type of person] with these qualifications.
Basic Qualifications:Master’s degree
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Engineer experienceOr
Associate’s degree and 6 years of Engineer experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Engineer experience
- Technical background and hands-on experience working in Mobile end user support within a global, corporate environment. Experience should include application management and configuration management.
- Solid grasp of Mobile technologies including Workspace One UEM and Assi, InTune, mobile security technologies (such as application management, device trust) and iOS operating systems.
- Experience in configurations supporting individual end users as well as shared devices
- Experience working with third-party organizations responsible for the operational support of the service
- Ability to impact and influence outcomes and to balance multiple priorities to build a strong network and relationships across IS functions and the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while consistently demonstrating flexibility, resiliency, and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrable experience in MS Office Suite & Collaboration tools, including development of advanced Excel spreadsheets, PPT, Teams and SharePoint
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Resourceful and proactive in capturing information and sharing ideas
- Working knowledge of ITIL methodologies and systems including ServiceNow
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Flexibility in supporting global teams
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and improve your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan—comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits—with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.[Register to View]
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.