(Junior) Expert Marketing Manager (m/w/d) OTC (502422-gsknch)
Are you energized by a marketing role that allows you to help shape marketing strategy to answer HCP needs across the GSK OTC portfolio? If so, this Expert Marketing role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This role is based in Germany and reports into the Expert Marketing Lead OTC.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following
- Support the Expert Marketing Lead OTC with planning and implementation of marketing activity targeting the “OTC-Expert” (Pharmacists, Pas, GPs, orthopaedist etc)
- Creation of sales materials for the sales force team / the HCP in close collaboration with the agency
- Management of training-materials for the sales force for all Expert-driven products and platforms
- Planning and implementation of events and fairs for circles of experts
- Implementation of online-activities, plan and further develop the GSK Health Partner Expert Portal
- Support of the Expert Marketing Lead by planning & implementing new Expert-strategies based on profound market and data analysis
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master’s Degree in economics or business administration field
- Experienced in Digital Marketing including up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and developments in Digital Marketing environment
- Excellent English and German spoken and written
- Proficient network skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations including organizational changes and changes in job demands
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in expert- or consumer marketing/sales ideally within the Healthcare industry (Pharma/Rx/OTC/medical)
- Learning agility and change agility
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the biggest changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.