Territory Business Manager - New York/New Jersey (502102-gsknch)
We are recruiting for a Territory Business Manager to promote our OTC products in the Oral Health category to Dentists and Hygienists.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Successfully perform all required duties in assigned territory, promoting aligned GSK OTC products
- Provide scientific knowledge, business acumen, and customer engagement expertise to dental healthcare professional customers
- Understand and embrace navigating in an Omni Channel environment centered on Dental Healthcare Professional Customers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and profiles via call reporting software
- Demonstrate effective selling skills as indicated by preparation of the sales call, account development, personal rapport, fact-based selling, use of promotional materials, and customer commitment to GSK OTC products
- Safely and adhering to our compliance guidelines, store all product samples, maintain an accurate inventory and effectively utilize based on customer recommendation levels
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced, changing environment
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in Dental Hygiene
- 2+ years of experience of outside healthcare, or business to business account management
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Experience with customer record keeping and sample management
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
*Successful candidate will be required to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
**Must reside in the territory for consideration
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Outside healthcare, CPG sales, business to business account management, Dental Hygiene or commensurate experience
- A successful track record with previous positions demonstrating strong leadership and performance
- Extensive interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high-level selling skills, including account-based selling, strategic thinking, driving results, and the ability to ask for the business
- Broad understanding of the local healthcare marketplace and key trends
- Strong competency using Call Reporting software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.