Director, WW HEOR HQ, Hematology (Myeloid) (R1558397-en-us-1)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Director, WW HEOR Hematology – (Myeloid)
About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Develop worldwide health economic & outcomes research strategy to support BMS Myeloid brands strategy and value propositions across early development to post launch lifecycle
- Design and execute HEOR studies with study concept, protocol, analysis plan, study report, data dissemination, for research including but not limited to systematic literature reviews, disease burden, patient reported outcomes, real-world treatment pattern and outcomes, economic modeling, and comparative effectiveness studies
- Engage and collaborate with Myeloid asset level matrix teams, including Value Access, clinical development, medical affairs, regulatory, biostatistics to ensure full alignment and integration HEOR evidence generation plan to support regulatory, Value Access/Pricing and brand strategic imperatives and objectives
- Represent WW HEOR at cross-functional team structure such as Development Team and Worldwide Brand Team
- Develop and manage Myeloid Worldwide HEOR Book of Work to ensure optimal allocation and prioritization of budgetary resources to support Myeloid asset level objectives
- Ensure compliance with BMS SOPs and guidance in HEOR study conduct
- Maintain and develop strong partnership with external key opinion leaders in clinical, health economics, and outcomes research.
- An exemplary record of HEOR deliverables, peer-reviewed publications and a proven track record of HTA submissions globally.
- A Ph.D. in Health Economics, Econometrics or related discipline is preferred with 6-10 years of related working experience.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Health Economics is required with 4-6 years of related experience. Candidates with an MD/ MSc or PharmD/MSc with 4-6 years of relevant experience will also be considered.
- The candidate should have 6+ years of professional experience, with at least 3-5 years in the biopharmaceutical industry, or with a company that provides services to the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in executing an HEOR book of work and working in a matrix organization to support worldwide value access for a medicine is required. Experience in supporting regulatory submissions is preferred.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and be capable of distilling the essential elements of complex issues for senior internal and external stakeholders and scientific and non-scientific audiences alike.
- Knowledge of hematology is strongly preferred, and some experience in oncology required.
Location: Princeton or Summit - NJ – US
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to . Visit[Register to View] target="_blank"> [Register to View] to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.