Responsible for supporting the department Manager and Supervisors in the total leadership and operation of the DC, including: overall department management, supervision, and policy implementation, employee staffing, training, and development, drive department goals, to include meeting customer needs and all department metrics. Group Leaders are considering a pipeline for future department supervisors and must be capable of learning multiple departments within the DC and growing their skills to lead a team.
Leadership skills, problem solving, decision making, multi tasking, delegate work load, set goals, role model for morale, promote production by example, and ensure completion of the task at hand.
• Must possess excellent communication skills to ensure information is transmitted properly from shift to shift.
• Lead by example (safety, work habits, housekeeping).
• Strong WMS knowledge, computer literacy.
• Must be available immediately and attend all mandatory Training Classes.
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, word and Power Point presentations.
• Proficient in Policies and Procedures across all shifts of the Operation.
• Operate equipment in a safe manner following prescribed work methods.
• Work overtime when needed.
• Excellent attendance a must.
Warehouse Experience Preferred
High School Diploma
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.