As part of the Coram Sterile Compounding team you will utilize your clinical knowledge and provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician I - Sterile Compounding include:
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
Active state Pharmacy Technician license required
- Minimum of 1 year of IV compounding experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
National Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
- 2+ years of IV compounding experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.