Hours of Work (Friday - Sunday) 5am - 5pm
Earn up to $17.00 per hour
• Ability to work within an engaged team environment.
• Cross train in and perform receiving, stocking, piece pick, case pick and loading functions.
• Perform general housekeeping to keep work areas clean
• Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures as well as company policies and procedures.
• Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA and all other required compliance items.
• Perform other duties as requested by department group leader and or supervisor/manager.
Assist in housekeeping within the facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: This position has the following lifting requirements:
• Frequently lift 20-45 pounds
• Occasionally lift greater than 45-75 pounds
• Frequent bending, reaching and stooping
• Constant standing, walking and pulling
Warehouse environment, which includes rolling equipment and conveyors. Seasonal temperature change.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
Must be certified on all equipment needed to complete job task.
Ability to work overtime.
Previous warehouse experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.