Responsible for conducting physical inventories, researching locator problems, and adjusting the book inventory with the approval of the Inventory Control Supervisor. Also responsible for assigned production locations; thereby the Warehouse Service Level
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Inventory Control in a warehouse environment
Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability, to interact on a professional level, whether by telephone or otherwise, with all support areas (internal and external).
• Ability to read, write and count accurately.
• Ability to operate (to height of 40 feet) and be certified as an operator of fork trucks and other powered mobile equipment as needed.
• Detail oriented with above average math aptitude.
• Ability to operate a calculator and other office equipment.
• (Physical Demands: This position has a frequent-medium heavy lifting requirement of 1 – 20 lbs, 34-66% of time. Occasional very heavy lifting requirement of up to 75 lbs, 0-33% of time. Other physical activities include constant bending/reaching/stooping, (67-100%). Constant walking/standing climbing (67-100%).
• Normal eyesight (natural or corrected).
• Regular and Reliable attendance
• Work Environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment and conveyors
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.